More About Us
"Our company has been a member of the TCLA for several years. The longer we’re involved, the more we receive from it. By being a member you’ll find yourself surrounded by successful business owners in your industry that experience the same obstacles that you do. Through these relationships you’ll network with people that can help you find answers, save money and grow your business."
- Cy Yates, President, Crown Logistic Services
About the Texas Courier & Logistics Association.
Election of the Board
The election is held at our Annual Conference each year.
What does it take to be a board member?
The board is comprised of 9 people, with 4 board member’s term expiring every year and
- Member of TCLA in good standing.
- Desire to make a difference.
- Attend a one hour conference call once a month.
- Lend additional time according to associations needs and your desire.
- Attend in person a mid-year conference planning meeting at the host hotel.
- Attend the next two annual conferences.
- Serve for a term of 2 years.
- Attend in person a one hour board meeting immediately following the conference.
one immediate past president. The following schedule will be used to complete this process:
- Ballot Nominations will be accepted at least 30 prior to the annual meeting.
- An open call for nominations will be made at the annual meeting.
- Nominations will be announced at the annual meeting.
- Voting will take place at the annual meeting.
- All members present at the annual meeting will receive one ballot per company.
- If you do not plan to attend and / or have someone at the annual meeting that will represent your company, proxies should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via email at least 7 days prior to annual meeting.
- Write-ins will be allowed.
- Election results will be tabulated and announced at the annual meeting.
- Officers will be elected by the board at the first board meeting.